New Gear

>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally got new gear that I have been waiting for to arrive from the U.S., and now that it has arrived, I can't use it because of my ankle/foot.

Nevertheless, so excited to use them soon!
Here are my new babies:


Nike Lunaracer + 
Not the newest in the line but definitely, this has good reviews from runners.  They are so light!!!! I can't believe how light they feel when carried.  Can't wait to try them out on the road.

Nike Zoom Vomero +3
These shoes we part of the 2008 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, the collection was designed by patients for the benefit of the Doernbecher Children's Hospital.  This particular shoe was designed by Staci Wright, 16, shopaholic, globe-trotter, guardian angel.   The shoes are loaded with colorful symbols of Staci’s triumph over disease.

I particularly love the color and all the symbolism of the shoe. At the back it says "Power, Courage, Strength."

In front, by the laces, inscribed is "I feel it all..."

The front has a cute little heart embroidered on top:
They aren't as light as the Lunaracer's but I read that they are comfortable and have good cushioning.  We'll see after I take it out on a run.  Nevertheless, I love the design! you can say they are so "me".

CW-X Stabylix Compression Tights
I have got to see what the fuss is all about these tights and cannot wait to try them out also on a run.  Hope my knees will feel better.  Off-hand, the material of these seem a lot thicker than the 2XU.  But maybe this is because the 2XU I have is not the Elite version (?)

And last, 2XU Compression tights.  Like I said earlier, the material is a lot lighter than the CW-X, so I'm not sure how they will hold up to the other brand.  Hopefully I can run again next week and give these babies a workout.


Will let you know how it feels. :)
Thank you my dear sis for sending them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP